Capital Gains and Losses
- Capital Gain Rates and Qualified Dividend Rates
- What are Capital Assets?
- Selling Capital Assets
- Capital Losses versus Ordinary Losses
- 9 Rules for Capital Losses
- What is Section 1244 Stock?
- Personal-Use Property
- What is Basis?
- Figuring Amount Realized
- What is Your Holding Period?
- Holding Period for Certain Types of Items
- Computing Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule D and Form 8949
- Form 1099-B Explained
For Freelancers and independent Contractors
- Organzie your financial data into one central accounting system on the cloud
- Software kept up to date.
- Your data kept secure
- Anytime, anywhere data access.
- Pay your quarterly estimated taxes online.
- Export Schedule C to TurboTax at year-end for faster filing.
- Save up to 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed. Track every deduction! Start your free trial now!
Have an accounting or bookkeeping question? Email it to me.