Reporting Requirements for Qualified Retirement Plans
You may have to file an annual return/report form by the last day of the 7th month after the plan year ends.
For example, the plan is a one-participant plan. If you do not meet the requirements for filing Form 5500-EZ, you must file Form 5500.
For Freelancers and independent Contractors
- Organize your financial data into one central accounting system on the cloud
- Software kept up to date.
- Your data kept secure
- Anytime, anywhere data access.
- Pay your quarterly estimated taxes online.
- Export Schedule C to TurboTax at year-end for faster filing.
- Save up to 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed. Track every deduction! Start your free trial now!
Have an accounting or bookkeeping question? Email it to me.
- Return to the Retirement Plans Table of Contents to find related links