What is the Qualified Roth Contribution Program?
Starting in 2006, a 401(k) plan allowed an employee to contribute to a qualified Roth contribution program.
Under this program, an employee can designate all or a portion of his elective deferrals (contributions made through payroll deductions) as after-tax Roth contributions.
Participants receive distributions from a Roth tax free.
For Freelancers and independent Contractors
- Organzie your financial data into one central accounting system on the cloud
- Software kept up to date.
- Your data kept secure
- Anytime, anywhere data access.
- Pay your quarterly estimated taxes online.
- Export Schedule C to TurboTax at year-end for faster filing.
- Save up to 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed. Track every deduction! Start your free trial now!
Have an accounting or bookkeeping question? Email it to me.
- Return to the Retirement Plans Table of Contents to find related links