Your E-Filed Refund
You should receive a refund within about three weeks from the acknowledgment date of your e-filed return; even faster with direct deposit.
If You Owe Tax:
Although your tax professional can file your return electronically, you are still responsible for sending in the payment by the due date. There are electronic payment options available or you can just mail in your payment.
For Freelancers and independent Contractors
- Organize your financial data into one central accounting system on the cloud
- Software kept up to date.
- Your data kept secure
- Anytime, anywhere data access.
- Pay your quarterly estimated taxes online.
- Export Schedule C to TurboTax at year-end for faster filing.
- Save up to 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed. Track every deduction! Start your free trial now!
Have an accounting or bookkeeping question? Email it to me.
- Return to the Filing Taxes Table of Contents to find related links