Due Dates for Estimated Tax Payments
For calendar year taxpayers, (year ending December 31) the four installment dates for 2013 estimated tax are:
- April 15 2013
- June 17, 2013
- September 16, 2013
- January 15, 2014
Fiscal year taxpayers (year ends in any month except December):
The four installments are due as follows:
- First installment due on or before the 15th day of the fourth month of your fiscal year.
- Second installment due on or before the 15th day of the sixth month of your fiscal year.
- Third installment due on or before the 15th day of the ninth month of your fiscal year.
- Final installment due by the 15th day of the first month of your next fiscal year.
For Freelancers and independent Contractors
- Organzie your financial data into one central accounting system on the cloud
- Software kept up to date.
- Your data kept secure
- Anytime, anywhere data access.
- Pay your quarterly estimated taxes online.
- Export Schedule C to TurboTax at year-end for faster filing.
- Save up to 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed. Track every deduction! Start your free trial now!
Have an accounting or bookkeeping question? Email it to me.
- Return to the Business Taxes Table of Contents to find related links